“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” ― Henry Ford
Do you know what YOUR clients and customers really want?
What basic need are you meeting when a customer buys your product or service?
You must know this. AND you must know what makes you uniquely qualified to satisfy that need. Only then can you tell your story in such a way as to be the undisputed, best choice when it comes time for your clients and customers to part with their hard-earned cash.
When developing your online marketing, ask yourself these questions:
1. What core problem am I solving for my clients and customers?
2. How do they feel about this problem? (What are their fears, frustrations, and/or desires?)
3. What makes my solution the best choice?
4. What makes me the best person to provide that solution?
5. How will they feel once the problem is solved?
The secret to effective marketing is to dig deep and answer these questions at the most basic level. Don’t stop at the superficial answer. Imagine a toddler in front of you asking, “Why?” or “So what?” And keep answering the question until you have no more answers … until you’ve truly gotten as deep as you can.
This is how you’ll persuade your clients and customers that your RESULTS, your BENEFITS, your products and services are what they wanted all along.
Need help? Call me at (559) 286-0106, and let’s get started!
I welcome your feedback! Was this helpful? Please leave a comment below …