What others say about you speaks more loudly than anything you can say about yourself.
You probably realize that testimonials are important. They add third-person credibility and social proof to your business that you just can’t give yourself.
So you put a page up on your website that’s full of good things that your clients and customers have said about you and your business.
If the only place you’re using testimonials is your website, you’re missing a TON of opportunity!
Here are seven additional ways to use those golden nuggets that people have gifted you with:
1. Print them on a one-sheet flyer or combine them into a printed packet that you can leave with prospective clients after an initial meeting, consultation or bid.
2. Post them on social media.
3. Include them in your company newsletter.
4. Print them on the back of your business cards.
5. Use them to create follow-up cards or postcards to send to prospects.
6. Start a presentation by reading one or more of them aloud.
7. Frame them and hang them on a wall in your office.
Get creative! The possibilities truly are endless …
The goal is simply to get your testimonials SEEN by more prospects. Because the more they are seen, the more they can influence more people to move from prospects to customers and clients.
Your turn! What are some ways to use testimonials that I didn’t include here? Leave me a comment below!